Friday, June 26, 2015 (9th Day of Ramadan)
The following is a summary of the Saudi-led Aggression air raids launched on Yemen on Friday, June 26, 2015 and the resulting casualties and destruction.
- 4 Saudi air raids targeted Bani Ghorban.
- More than 11 air raids targeted the city and its suburbs since the morning.
- A woman and a child were injured as a result of 2 air raids on the cultural neighborhood and the transportation neighborhood (الحي الثقافي وحارة المواصلات), in the city.
- 6 air raids on al-Hassamah, 2 air raids on Jarf Salman and 2 air raids on Lahman (لحمان).
- Saudi air raids on a school and a health unit in Ghafirah (غافرة), and air raids on the water tanks in al-Ja’ashinah (الجعاشنة), in al-Dhaher district.
- A civilian died and 4 others injured as a result of Saudi air raids on al-Mahadher (منطقة المهاذر).
- 6 air raids on the areas of Dhahyan and Majz.
- Multiple air raids on Kitaf and the Health Director there, Saleh Hadi Marsh, died as a result.
- A Saudi air raid targeted al-Mualla
- Saudi aircraft launched air raids on Beir Ahmed and hovered continuously.
- Saudi aircraft launched 4 air raids on the city of al-Mahabeshah, resulting in the death of 3 people and injuring 10, including women and children.
- Saudi aircraft launched air raids on the district of al-Hazm; the capital of the governorate.
- 6 air raids on the government complex in the capital of the governorate.
- Saudi aircraft launched 2 air raids on the 35th Brigade and 2 air raids on the area of al-Hara’yer (منطقة الحراير), in al-Taizziah district.
- 6 air raids on al-Lohaya (اللحية) targeted the Command building, the Scientific Institute and the Rural Hospital. 3 people died as a result, in an initial toll.
- Saudi aircraft launched 4 air raids targeting the Technical Institute in al-Sawaddiah district.