Friday, July 3, 2015 (16th Day of Ramadan)
The following is a summary of the Saudi-led Aggression air raids launched on Yemen on Friday, July 3, 2015 and the resulting casualties and destruction.
- Violent Saudi air raids targeted the capital and Saudi aircraft hovered continuously.
- A series of violent air raids targeted the area of Fajj Attan and its surroundings and Saudi aircraft hovered continuously.
- A Saudi air raid targeted the western part of al-Jiraf neighborhood.
- Saudi air raids on Attan area targeted solid waste management Project (مشروع النظافة) and the military supply facility close to Asur neighborhood (حي عصر).
- 3 people from civilian Ali al-Nasheri’s family are dead, including 2 women, and 6 people injured, in an initial toll, as a result of a Saudi air raid on the western part of al-Jiraf neighborhood.
- Saudi aircraft targeted the villages of al-Ja’adeb and Na’amah (قريتي الجعادب ونعامة), in the district of Bani Matar, and no casualties.
- Saudi aircraft launched an air raid on Attan.
- A series of Saudi air raids targeted al-Nahdain Mountain and the Air Defense base in the capital.
- A series of violent air raids targeted the military bases of al-Hafa, al-Sawad, Khashm al-Bikrah and al-Nahdain, in the capital.
- Saudi aircraft launched violent air raids on the capital targeting the Air Defense base.
- The number of casualties of the Saudi air raids that targeted the Security Administration of the district of Beit al-Faqeeh, on Thursday, rose to 3 people dead and 25 injured.
- A woman was killed as a result of an air raid on civilian homes in Bani Bahr, and other air raids fell on the Education Complex.
- An air raid targeted the area of Tagrahd (منطقة تقرهد).
- Multiple air raids on the district of Razeh.
- Saudi forces missile bombed the area of al-Maleel, in the district of Kitaf.
- Saudi aircraft targeted Hawafi Bridge, which connected the governorates of Sa’dah and Amran, with an air raid.
- 2 children injured as a result of a Saudi air raid on al-Millah Valley (وادي الملة) in Ans as they were tending their sheep, with losses in sheep.
- Saudi aircraft launched a series of air raids on the 31st Military Brigade in the area of Beir Ahmed.
- 2 air raids on the area of al-Makhdarah, in the district of Sirwah.