Saturday, August 15, 2015
The following is a summary of the Saudi-led Aggression air raids launched on Yemen on Saturday, August 15, 2015 and the resulting casualties and destruction.
- Saudi aircraft launched a series of air raids on different areas on the district of Haradh, and Bakeel al-Meer.
- Dead and injured victims as a result of Saudi air raids that targeted the house of a civilian named Ahmed Al-Saheli in the city of Haradh.
- An air raid on Haradh Customs, and Saudi surveillance and Apache aircraft hovered intensively over the border regions.
- An air raid on the area of al-Ashraf, in the district of Sagain.
- 8 air raids targeted the area of Marran, in the district of Haidan.
- 2 civilians injured as a result of Saudi air raids on the area of Marran.
- Two people killed and another one injured as a result of Saudi missile shelling on the area of Bani Sayah, in the district of Razeh.
- Saudi aircraft resumed targeting the area of Marran with 2 air raids.
- 13 air raids on the area of Bani Ghorban (بني غربان), in the district of Haidan.
- Saudi aircraft targeted the government complex in the district of Utumah (مديرية عتمة).
- A series of air raids on the area of al-Misgah (المسقاة), in the district of al-Siddah (مديرية السدة).
- The air raids on a residential neighborhood, in the area of al-Misgah, killed 4 civilians, including 3 children. The air raids also injured 9 women, two of them in a critical condition, and destroyed 4 homes, while damaging other nearby homes.