The Saudi-led coalition conducted several air raids on various Yemeni governorate on the 26 of August; thus, violating the humanitarian international law.
- The US-backed Saudi warplanes launched a raid on al-Dailami air base
- Series of coalition air raids targeted al-Jahah al-Ala’a area located in al-Tuhita Directorate in the West Coast during the past 24 hours.
- A citizen was seriously injured by Saudi guards fire in al-Raqou, district of Munebah.
- A raid by the Saudi-American aggression was struck at the area of Ould Messaoud in the border district of Suhar.
- Saudi-led aircraft carry out a number of 3 raids on al-Suh area in the district of Kataf.
- Saada: 4 airstrikes were launched on different regions in the district of al-Zaher.
- The Saudi-led coalition carries out 3 raids on the Directorate of Harf Sufian
- One citizen was killed and another wounded as an aerial raid struck a house in al-Atan in the district of Bakil al-Mir
- A Saudi aerial raid targeted the Directorate of Mustba’a.
Najran(Saudi southern province):
- Saudi Arabian air force launches a raid on the al-Ajashar desert.
- Saudi Arabian air force conducted three raids on al-Ajashar desert.