On Tuesday, the Yemeni army in support of volunteers from the popular committee has carried out an aerial attack on the concentrations of the occupying forces and mercenaries in al-Yatma area in the district of Khabb wa ash Sha’af within the province of al-Jawf.
The Spokesman for the Armed Forces, Brigadier General Yahya Saree, said that the air force of the army bombed large concentrations of the US-backed Saudi-led mercenary forces positioned in the Suweika military base within the area of al-Yatma as they were preparing for new offensive operations and a new escalation in the governorate.
The Brigadier senior official said that the operation achieved its goal accurately and resulted in dozens of mercenaries to be killed or wounded, adding that a state of panic and horror spread among the ranks of mercenaries after the operation.
In a preset time, the Yemeni army snipers fatally shot four Saudi soldiers in the kingdom’s southwestern Jizan region, in retaliation for the Riyadh regime’s ongoing military aggression against the impoverished country.
Speaking on condition of anonymity, the Yemeni source said Yemeni troops and fighters from Popular Committees raided several military camps in the Jahfan district of the region, targeting the Saudi soldiers.
In addition, the Yemeni military units also launched a domestically-developed Zelzal-1 (Earthquake-1) ballistic missile, targeting Saudi soldiers in Raqabah area located in the southern Saudi province, Asir.
According to a new report by the Armed Conflict Location and Event Data Project (ACLED), a nonprofit conflict-research organization, the Saudi-led war has so far claimed the lives of around 56,000 Yemenis.