The Saudi-led coalition has ignited the war even more by increasing it carried out airstrikes on various Yemeni provinces, where it has targeted homes and properties of civilian, leading to the death and wounding of many in the past seven days as it conducted a number of 262 aerial raids during that time limit, 70 of which were carried out on Thursday and Friday.
A military source coming from Yemen’s Ministry of Defense: Saudi-led warplanes carried out on Thursday, 36 raids, which targeted the provinces of Saada, Hodeidah, Hajjah and al-Baydah, 6 additional raids targeted homes and farms of citizens in the district of Baqem, while it launched an airstrike on a civilian’s car that was traveling in the public road west of the district of Haidan, in addition to killing an elderly woman and launching a raid on the Qad area in the bordering district of Razih.
In the province of Hodeidah, the source said that the coalition warplanes launched 8 raids on the farms and property of citizens south of the district of Tuhita and a ninth raid on another area in the same district, and two raids on the Durayhmi and a raid near CityMax, while a raid targeted water excavation truck belonging to a citizen in the district of the al-Thahi, which led to the destruction and injury of a child.
Coalition joint Air Force targeted with seven raids in Harad and Medi in Hajjah governorate. It carried out three raids on the Qaniya area, two on the Meqadeamah, two at Horan Junction and a raid on the al-Bayyad square in the Natea front is located in al-Baydah governorate.
On Friday, the source said that the number of raids of the coalition amounted to more than 40 raids that stuck the provinces of Saada, Hodeidah, Baydah, Hajjah and Sana’a province.
In the coastal province of HodeidahSaudi air force carried out a raid and 9 others on the al-Jabliah area, while unmanned combat drones launched raids on four houses of citizens in the neighborhood of 24 in the al-Mina’a district, which led to the death of a citizen and wounding five others, including two women and a child, In addition to targeting a civilian’s house in the village of Karama in al-Jah area, which resulted in the injury of 8 citizens, including two women, three of them in a serious condition. Additionally, Saudi aircraft struck with 5 raids on citizens farms west of the district of Tuhita while a raid targeted the 7-July neighborhood and with two raids, the airport area and the al-Wahah in the city of Hodeidah.
In al-Bayda governorate, Saudi-led warplanes launched four raids on the communications network in Houran area in Qaniah and other areas. It also targeted 10 raids several areas in the district of Nehm in the governorate of Sana’a. Additionally, it targeted using 6 raids the districts of Harad and Medi in the province of Hajjah.
A number of Western countries, the US and Britain in particular, are also accused of being complicit in the aggression as they supply the Riyadh regime with advanced weapons and military equipment as well as logistical and intelligence assistance.
The war in Yemen has been the focus of international attention since the assassination of Khashoggi at Riyadh’s consulate in Istanbul, Turkey, in October, which is widely believed to have been ordered by Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman.
There have been numerous calls over the past weeks for the US and its allies to end military support for the Saudis.
Earlier this week, the International Rescue Committee, Oxfam America, CARE US, Save the Children, and the Norwegian Refugee Council said in a joint statement that 14 million people are at risk of starving to death in Yemen if the parties to the conflict do not change course immediately.